The process of mediation and purchase is described in accordance with the way we do business
You are selling real estate And if you trust us for this job, these few steps describe the process of buying and selling for the seller, ie the rights and obligations of the Client (Seller) and the Recipient (CARMEL REAL ESTATE).
- Telephone contact (e-mail) or meeting in the agency – the moment in which you give us basic information about the address and date for the inspection of the property
- Arrival of the agent at the location of the property, market assessment, price agreement
- Photographing the property and discussing the details related to the sale
- Brokerage agreement signed by the Seller and the Agency Representative
Note: There are two types of Mediation Agreements
Type I Mediation agreement where the seller is NOT obliged to sell the property exclusively through the Real Estate Agency KARMELA
Type II of Agreement Contract on exclusive mediation in the purchase and sale of real estateNote: During the interview, the Agent explains in more detail the advantages of one or another type of Agreement.
- Marketing (online advertising, video presentations, aerial photography, 3D and the use of other more advanced technologies in agreement with the Client)
- Showing the property to potential buyers with an agreement on appropriate dates with the seller and buyers.